Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trim the Tree...




This is a pretty quick card to put together, and I like how the little white gel pen details added the perfect finishing touch.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): Cheerful Season petite perks, Adorning Corners, and Peace on Earth stamp sets; Evensong B&Ts; Olive and White Daisy CS; Olive and Black inks; Copics: G94, Y17, R46, E47; White Daisy grosgrain; Cranberry waxy flax; Olive button; Signo white gel pen; 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" circle punches (EK Success); Cornice edge punch (Martha Stewart); Pop-dots (other).

4 comments:

Melanie said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Very simple but elegant. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. You are such a great inspiration.

Leslie said...

very pretty, I have never liked the corners stamps, but i guess it was because I didn't know how to use them. Now I do. I have learned so much from you over the years. Thank you.

Sarah said...

THat tree image is just adorable. I stamped with that little set for the first time today and just LOVED them. Way to incorporate that tiny image on a gorgeous card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin